Getting stoned, getting high, getting baked-all slang words for similar thing. Marijuana has the capacity to relax your brain and (if used incorrectly) to cloud it. Weed can also relax one’s body and ease pain, but if used incorrectly, can seriously impair motor skills. Different strains of medical cannabis have different effects on your body and mind-this will be the main reason that “bud tenders” at medical MJ dispensaries recommend different strains for various MMJ patients.
Listed below are five different strains of medical-grade marijuana and how they get a new body-mind. We chose strains of varieties of marijuana, some indica, some sativa, some blends, to showcase the varied effects of marijuana strains about the body and mind.
1. Blue Dream. Details: Heavily sativa dominant using a trace of indica, Blue Dream gets its name from the green appearance in the leaves under heavy trichomes.
Medical uses: The most effective med of all for insomnia-also a good “baseline” med for pain patients, requiring hardly any additional breakthrough treatment.
Review: Blue Dream is definitely a trendy choice at dispensaries due to the unique looks. Definitely a nighttime med-most often recommended by budtenders for pain patients and folks with sleeping trouble.
2. Green Crack. Details: Don’t allow the name discourage you, this light green/orange/blueish indica/sativa med is sweet with the intense body effect.
Medical uses: The heavy mix of sativa within this strain causes it to be well suited for people coping with chronic pain or patients using MMJ for depression or another mental health issues.
Review: A short-acting med, Green Crack is ideal for a “middle in the day” dose, specifically pain patients who want a breakthrough pain treatment.
3. White Berry. Details: Intensely purple-colored, 90% indica 10% sativa. Here is the hybrid to get over all hybrids, with a beautiful look to guarana that draws patients directly to this strain.
Medical uses: Relieves muscle spasms and muscle pain. Ideal for patients with restless leg syndrome or other ailments in the muscular system.
Review: A simple “A” rating for this indica-dominant strain. Best being a nighttime medication, as it may have intense effects for both the mind and body, typical to get a hybrid.
4. A-Train. Details: Pure powerful indica. A cross in the ever-popular Trainwreck with an Afghani plant. A spicy flavor with citrus undertones, you get everything that’s great about indicas with A-Train.
Medical uses: Appetite enhancer, reduces ocular pressure. An ideal plant for folks being affected by glaucoma or other eye problems, as well as chronically ill patients with appetite problems.
Review: A genuine award-winner, this indica is everything indica is supposed to be. Difficult for MMJ dispensaries to help keep on hand. High Times Best Strain of this year winner, 2009.
5. Canna Sutra. Details: Sativa dominant. Incredibly sweet, citrusy smoke. Reported aphrodisiac qualities. High “marijuana” taste with heavy lemon undertone.
Medical uses: Sexual aid, mood elevator, bronchial dilator. Often prescribed to people being affected by asthma to be used in the smokeless vaporizer.
Review: Among the favorite smokes of bud tenders everywhere, this sativa surprises patients who prefer indica meds. The hint of purple from the leaves makes video quick sellout in many dispensaries.
More details about Buy Weed Online In Nunavut please visit resource: click here.